Home Forums Site Related New Member Introductions Hey everybody

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Steven Glass
    Participant

My names steven glass and im 27 from western pennsylvania. I spend every min im not with my fiance and son thinking about deer hunting and can never wait to get 20 ft in a tree with my bow. My passion is hunting with my bow and gun hunt for a hobby. I also like to hunt predators and bear. Cant wait for this site to get going and learn from some of you more experienced hunters and make some new friends

Jeff Becka
    Participant

Welcome to the site. Good to know you.

Steven Glass
    Participant

Thanks jeff im getting ahold of a bunch of my friends telling them to join

Jeff Becka
    Participant

That’s great. I really think this will be an awesome resource once more people join.

Bruce Carroll
    Keymaster

Welcome to the site, Steven!  Thanks for uploading the bucks to the trophy room!  Some good looking bucks!

Steven Glass
    Participant

Yea not as good as some of the other guys but their getting bigger i honestly put alot of time going after older deer

Bruce Carroll
    Keymaster

I am right with ya!   Still trying to hit that 150 mark.  But getting closer! lol

Steven Glass
    Participant

This year im hoping to break the 170 mark i let a three deer go this year one in Pa and two in ohio that should go 170

Bruce Carroll
    Keymaster

Thats awesome

Jeff Becka
    Participant

Dang, I wish I had 3 deer that would go 170. I don’t think I’ve ever had a chance to hunt one that went 170.

Bruce Carroll
    Keymaster

Yea, me two. Lol

Steven Glass
    Participant

Well bruce their in ohio for sure even on public.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.